Used Commercial Vehicles for Sale Near New Orleans, LA
*Picture may not represent actual vehicle. Price varies based on Trim Levels and Options. See Dealer for in-stock inventory and actual selling price. All prices plus tax, title & license with approved credit. MSRP includes delivery, processing, and handling fees. Dealer doc fee of $200 not included in the price. Prices may be different outside of each advertised period and do not necessarily reflect cash price at any other time. Inventory is subject to prior sale. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or misprint errors. Please contact us directly via phone or email to verify all. PRICE IS SUBJECT TO INCREASE DUE TO TAXES AND OR ADDITIONAL FEES.
Virtual Inventory, Available Configurations and In-Transit inventory contains vehicles that have not actually been manufactured. These vehicles show consumers sample vehicles that may be available. Pricing, Options, Color and other data pertaining to these vehicles are provided for example only. All information pertaining to these vehicles should be independently verified through the dealer.
Find Used Commercial Vehicles for Sale at Premier Clearance Center of St. Bernard
When your business begins to take off and grow, you’ll need to ensure you have the right tools and equipment for your client base. At Premier Clearance Center of St. Bernard, our used inventory will give you the flexibility that you need to expand your company. When you visit, you’ll be able to browse our long list of commercial models, which spans across multiple brands.
Shop From Multiple Brands
When you visit a dealership that specializes in a specific commercial brand, that’s probably all that you’re going to see. At Premier Clearance Center of St. Bernard, you’ll be able to browse a wider variety of commercial models.
- Ford Models: Ford models are pretty well-rounded, and since the F-150 is so popular, you’ll find that the commercial trucks are already familiar to most drivers. On top of this, you can expect to have incredible durability.
- RAM Models: If you’re specifically looking for RAM models, you’ll be able to pick from hulking vans like the ProMaster and powerful trucks like the RAM 3500. This brand is known for its power, so you’ll want to start here if you’re looking for sheer capability.
- Chevrolet Models: Chevrolet models are as comfortable as they are flexible. Whether you’re customizing the Express Cutaway or you’re opting for the Silverado 4500 HD, you’re bound to be impressed by this brand’s fleet.
Benefits of Used Commercial Models
There are a lot of other benefits that you might not have originally considered when browsing our used inventory. When you step on the lot, you’ll want to think about:
- Diminishing Returns: Depending on your business, you may not ever need to haul more than 15,000 pounds. If this is the case, it might not make sense to finance a brand-new variant of the exact same model.
- The Features That You Actually Need: Head-up displays and nifty infotainment systems are fun, but they won’t necessarily help your operation. These features often drive up the price of models, but you may not need them in the first place.
Researching The Best Commercial Vehicle for Your Industry
If you’re building a fleet, you’re going to want to take the time to thoroughly research the vehicles that are on your mind. If you ever need to take a closer look near Baton Rouge, Chalmette, or Kenner, you can always visit us at Premier Clearance Center of St. Bernard.
- Take a Test Drive Today: If you’ve gone as far as to open up a business, then you’re probably already a master of your respective industry. When you want to make sure that the vehicle you’re financing is worthwhile, you’ll want to test drive it at Premier Clearance Center of St. Bernard first.
- Explore Upfitting Options: If you’re a contractor, then you might want to consider a van like the Transit. Through upfitting, you’ll be able to add shelving, ladders, toolboxes, and more so that you can stay organized on the road. The same goes for trucks, as with a Chassis Cab, you’ll be able to replace the bed with a long list of potential options.